Friday, December 28, 2012

Goals

"What are your goals for 2013?"

That is the question I was asked today. It made me sit back and think...what ARE my goals??? I don't ever make resolutions on New Years Day but I usually have a set of goals that I would like to obtain by the end of the year.

My goals for 2012 all involved my passion for running.

1) Run a marathon...I ran 3 of them and a 40 mile ultra!
2) Get a PR (personal record) in all of my running distances...I did manage to do this one too. I took over 10 minutes off my marathon, over 6 minutes off my half marathon distance, over 5 minutes off my 10k distance, and 3 minutes off my 5k distance.
3) Run 1000 miles in a year...I will be close to 1160 at the end of the year and that was without running hardly anything in December.

So what will my goals be this year? I think I will take a day or two to map out a plan and let you all know.

What are YOUR goals?


No comments:

Post a Comment